Maintenance for Industry
If you are a plant, works or maintenance engineer then you should visit Plant & Asset Management 2016 (Hall 3, NEC, Birmingham, 12-14 April 2016). Entry is free of charge and once inside you’ll find the show covers the very latest in condition monitoring, health and safety, training, CMMS, energy efficiency, handling & storage plus much more….
Supported by The Institution of Diagnostic Engineers ‘Plant & Works Engineering’ magazine and 'Maintenance and Engineering' magazine you can see the following and much more at Plant & Asset Management 2016:
- Asset Management systems, bearings, lubrication, boilers and burners, buildings and property maintenance, CMMS, condition monitoring, compressors
- Energy management, handling & storage, health & safety
- Facilities management, generators, industrial cooling and Industrial rental equipment
- Security and fire prevention, sensors, probes and tools, leak detection equipment
- Training and thermal imaging
- Water/waste management
- World-class suppliers from around the world
- Full programme of FREE technical seminars with top class speakers offering expert insight and practical advice on the issues that affect you the most
- Co-located with Drives and Controls, European Offshore & Energy, Air-Tech, Fluid Power Systems, MACH and National Electronics Week, bringing over 40,000 visitors to the NEC in 1 week.